Candidates for admission into the Buy cipro online first semester of the 8 semester B.E/B.Tech. degree programme should have passed:
1. The Higher Secondary Examination of ( 12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream ) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Viagra cialis online pharmacy Physics, Chemistry as three or four subjects of the study prescribed under part III or any other examination of any university or authority accepted by the syndicate of the Anna University as equivalent thereto.
2. The eligibility criteria such as marks, number of Buy nolvadex online attempts and Physical fitness shall be as prescribed by the syndicate of the Anna University from time to time.
3. The candidate shall have not completed 21 years of age as on first of July of the year of application . For candidates belonging to SC/ST the age limit is relaxable by three years.
4.any other Examination of any other authority accepted by the syndicate of the Anna University as equivalent thereto.
1. Candidates for admission to the first semester of the master’s degree programme shall be required to have passed an appropriate degree examination of Anna University as specified in TABLE-I or any other examination of any University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University equivalent thereto.
2. However, the syndicate of Anna University may decide to Cialis on sale restrict admission in any particular year to candidates having a subset of qualifications prescribed in TABLE-I.
3. Not withstanding the qualifying examination the candidate might have passed, he/she shall have a minimum level of Buy zithromax online proficiency in the appropriate programme/courses prescribed by the syndicate of Anna University from time to time.
4. Eligibility conditions for admission such as class obtained, no of attempts in qualifying examination and physical fitness will be as prescribed by the syndicate of the University from time to time.
2.3.5 All part-time candidates should satisfy other conditions regarding experience, sponsorship etc, that may be prescribed by the Syndicate of Anna University from time to time.
5. A candidate seeking admissions to part-time mode of study shall have his/her permanent place of work within a distance of 90 km from the study campus of the institution.