MIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
YEAR OF INCORPORATION: 1966
The MITAA was born in Chennai, in 1966 thanks to the unstinted efforts and foresight of stalwarts like Prof. M.V. Radhakrishnamurthy, Mr. T.A.S. Balagopal (I Batch), Mr.S.Ramaswamy, Buy propecia online Mr.B.Venkatraman, Mr. P.Krishnaswamy (late) and others. The first General Body meeting was held on 14/4/1966 and was headed by Mr. V.Gopalan (I Batch) (President), Prof. C.J.G. Chandra (I Batch) (V.P.), Mr.P.S.Subramanian (Late) (6th Batch) (Secretary) and Mr.B.Venkatraman (late) (4th Batch Treasurer). Prof. K.Srinivasan was the Dean of the Institute at that time.
MANDATE OF MIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
1. To maintain contact among the past students of the MIT Chennai.
2. To update and maintain a directory of the Alumni.
3. To acknowledge the achievements of Nolvadex for sale the various alumni in their fields.
4. To acknowledge the services of the various Academics and Entrepreneurs who have been responsible for their contribution in the Cialis online without prescription growth of the MIT.
5. To be a catalyst for the social interaction amongst the alumni.
6. To maintain contact between the Alumni and the Almamater and further the cause of the Institute in its developmental activites and achieve excellence in its goals.
7. To assist the students of the Institute in their career pursuits.
8. To assist the students in achieving excellence in their chosen careers.
9. To form a technical core group and Generic cialis assist members in solving their professional problems.