1. S.Kanagalakshmi, Dr.D,Manamalli, M.Mohamed Rafiq “Design of MultimodelbasedPIDcontrollerforInjection MoldingMachine”,8thInternational Conference on Trends in Industrial Measurements and Automation (TIMA-2013),MIT Campus,Anna University, December 22-24, 2013.
2. S.Kanagalakshmi, Dr.D,Manamalli, M.Mohamed Rafiq “Real time implementation ofMultimodelbasedPIDandfuzzycontrollerforInjection MoldingMachine”,10thIFACSymposium onDynamicsandControlofProcess Systems, DYCOPS2013, in Mumbai, India, December 18-20, 2013.
3. M.Mythili,Madivadani, D.Manamalli, ”Dynamic yield modeling and control of FCCU for the study of reactor temperature effect on gasoline yield ”,presented at MMASC-2012 held at CIT, Coimbatore.
4. S. Ewins Pon Pushpaand D. Manamalli, “A Platform Independent Model for Adaptive Traffic Control Using UML – RT” International conference on Process Automation, Control and Computing, “ PACC 2011 held in Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
5. M.Mythily, D.Manamalli, P.Manikandan (2011).” Dynamic Modeling, Simulation and Multivariable Control Strategy Applied To Catalytic Cracking Unit” IEEE International Conference on Processautomation, control and computing (IEEE - PACC 2011) held from 20th to 22nd July 2011 at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
6. S.A. Nirmala, D.Manamalli,” Development of Model Predictive control strategy for monitoring and control of drug infusion for critical care patients”,(2010) International Conference on Innovative research in Engineering Technology, Park Engineering College,sponsored by Information Technology and Engineering , University of East London .
7. S.A. Nirmala, D.Manamalli, B. Veena Abirami, “Design of Linear Model Predictive Controller or Catalytic CSTR”, (2010)National Conference on Process Control and Automation PCA’10, Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi,2006.
8. D. Manamalli, S.Kanagalakshmi (2006),”Fuzzy modeling of Catalytic Naphtha reformer using Takagi-Sugeno method”, National Conference on Process control and automation’, Cresent Enginnering college, Chennai,pp85-91.