ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Instrumentation Engineering MIT Campus Anna University was established in the year of 1949. The Instrumentation Engineering Department offers Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at UG level, Instrumentation Engineering at PG level, and Ph.D. / MS (by research) for both regular and Part-time scholars. The core strength of the Instrumentation Engineering Department MIT Campus, Anna University is Process Control & Instrumentation.
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT
PROFESSOR & HEAD
- Highly qualified faculty members with multi disciplinary research expertise and significant professional accomplishments, dedicated staff members and highly motivated students.
- Well equipped laboratories with State-of-the–art facilities to impart high quality education and to pursue research.
- Both UG and PG programmes are accredited by NAAC ( ‘A’ grade’ (2014-2019)) and NBA* (2008-2013).
- DST-FIST/DST-PURSE Sponsored /TEQIP Funded Department.
- Recognized by AICTE as MINOR-QIP Centre to offer Ph.D./PG programmes.
- Collaborative research with Universities and R&D organizations in India and abroad.
- Endowments are instituted in the name of former Professors Dr.S.Renganathan and Dr.P.Kanagasabapathy.
- Organizes National/International Conferences, Workshops, Seminars, Pre-Conference Tutorials, Short-term Training and Faculty Development Training Programmes
- Holds strong relationship between Alumni and Department/University.
- High percentage of on-campus placements in core/IT Industries.