MIT hostel has 6 blocks (4 for men students and 2 for women students)
1. Separate vegetarian and non-vegetarian kitchens.
2. Steam Cooking .
3. Three dining halls with a total seating capacity of about 500 students.
4. All dining halls have granite top dining tables, water coolers, Buy silagra online pest traps, UV lamps and music playback facilities .
5. Student mess committee decides the menu and monitors the purchases. Mess bill is calculated based on the principle of dividing system .
6. A reverse Osmosis water treatment plant of capacity 500 lt/hr supplies hygienic water to the entire campus.
1. Xerox center with three copier machines.
2. STD/PCO booth with three BSNL lines.
3. Telephone coin boxes located at 5 different places.
4. Laundry service.
5. Hostel Library with about 1000 books and 20 magazines.
6. Indoor and outdoor game facilities.
7. Co-operative stores (Stationeries , Toiletries , Eatables )