Department of Electronics Engineering
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
- The graduates of the program are well-equipped with core competency to have a successful professional career in Electronics/Communication industry/research.
- The graduates of the program will imbibe sustained interest in learning and adaptability to the continuously evolving trends in Electronics & Communication technology
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Graduate will have the ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to the day-to-day technical challenges.
- Graduate will possess the ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Graduate will have the ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- Graduate will have the ability to understand the issues involved in interfacing multidisciplinary systems and make effective contribution in a multidisciplinary team.
- Graduate will acquire the capability to identify, formulate and solve complex Electronics / Communication engineering problems.
- Graduate will have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively.
- Graduate will acquire the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions on a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Graduate will appreciate the need for life-long learning in an ever changing technical scenario of Electronics / communication and will be in a position to engage in it.
- Graduate will be capable of understanding and tackling the contemporary issues they come across in their professional careers.
- Graduates will be capable of configuring and applying the appropriate engineering techniques as necessitated by the associated framework.