1. A.Manonmani, T.Thyagarajan, S.Sutha and G.Guruprasath Modeling of Greenhouse System Using Adaptive Neuro-fuzzy Inference System (Anfis) Technique” International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 8, No.5, pp. 1719-1733, 2015.
2. K.Manikavasagam,S.Sutha,K.Kamalanand, “Developmen6 of systems for classifications of different plasmodium species in thin blood smear microscopic images” Journal of Advanced microscopy Research,Vol. 9,No.2. pp-86-92, 2014.
3. K.Manikavasagam,S.Sutha,K.Kamalanand, “ An automated system based on 2d empirical mode decomposition and K-means clustering for classification of Plasmodium species in thin blood smear images, BMC infectious diseases,Vol.14,No.3, pp-1,2014.
4. Sutha, S. and Thyagarajan, T. “Multi-objective reconfigurable controller design for three-tank system using parametric eigenstructure assignment”, Control and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 39, No.1, pp. 12-22, 2011. (SNIP:0.129, SJR:0.035)
5. Sutha, S. and Thyagarajan, T. “Multi-objective dynamic state and output feedback controllers for MIMO system using evolutionary algorithm and eigenstructure assignment”, International Journal of Advanced Mechatronic Systems, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 129-138, 2011.
6. Sutha.S, Lavanya.S and Thyagarajan.T, “Multi-objective reconfigurable output feedback controller for MIMO system using MOEAs”, International Journal of Chemical Engineering Communications, Vol.199, No.9,pp.1125-1143, 2012.(Impact factor:1.052)
1. Sutha, S. and Thyagarajan, T “Design of reconfigurable controller against actuator failure for a three-tank using Eigenstructure assignment technique”, Proc. of the TIMA Conference, Chennai, 2009.
2. Sutha, S. and Thyagarajan, T. “Eigenstructure assignment based multi-objective dynamic state feedback controller for MIMO system using NSGA- II”, Proc. International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control, Okayama, Japan, 2010.