06. P. Roy Choudhury, S. Sarkar, S. Majumdar, B. Kundu, G. C. Sahoo, Performance investigations of Pb (II) removals by synthesized hydroxyapatite based ceramic ultrafiltration membrane: Bench scale study, Chemical Engineering Journal (CEJ), 355 (2019) 510-519. [I.F-13.273]
05. P. Roy Choudhury, P. Mondal, S. Majumdar, G. C. Sahoo, S. Saha, Preparation of ceramic ultrafiltration membrane using green synthesized CuO nanoparticles for chromium (VI) removal and optimization by response surface methodology, Journal of cleaner production (JCLP) 203 (2018) 511-520. [IF: 9.297]
04. P. Roy Choudhury, S. Majumdar, S. Saha, G. C. Sahoo, P. Mondal, High pressure ultrafiltration CuO/ hydroxyethyl cellulose composite ceramic membrane for separation of Cr(VI) and Pb(II) from contaminated water, Chemical Engineering Journal (CEJ), 336 (2018) 570–578. [I.F-13.273]
03. P. Roy Choudhury, P. Bhattacharya, S. Ghosh, S. Majumdar, S. Saha, G. C. Sahoo, Removal of Cr (VI) by synthesized titania embedded dead yeast nanocomposite: Optimization and modeling by response surface methodology, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering. 5 (2017) 214–221. [I.F-5.909]
02. G. C. Sahoo, R. Halder, I. Jedidi, A. Oun, H. Nasri, P. Roy choudhury, S. Majumdar, S. Bandyopadhyay, R.Ben Amar, Preparation and characterization of microfiltration apatite membrane over low cost clay- alumina support for decolorization of dye solution, Desalination and Water Treatment. 57 (2016) 1- 0. (IF: 0.854)
01. P. Roy Choudhury, P. Mondal, S. Majumdar, Synthesis of bentonite clay based hydroxyapatite nanocomposites cross-linked by glutaraldehyde and optimization by response surface methodology for lead removal from aqueous solution, RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 100838-100848. (IF: 3.361)
04. International Conference on Evolving Materials and Nanotechnology for Sustainable Development-EMNSD-2020(Online Mode) organized by Department of Physics, Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Assam,15-16 December 2020
03. International Conference on Water Resources Management organized by Academy of Water Technology and Environ Management & CSIR-CGCRI, 11-12 January, 2018.
02. International Conference on Material Science organized by Department of Physics, Tripura University, February 16– 18th, 2017.
01. International Conference on Ground Water, Issues and Challenges of 21st century organized by Sripat Singh College, Murshidabad on 29th and 30th December, 2014.
07. National Seminar on Innovative Process Technology for Sustainable Development IPTSD-2018 on 23-24th February, 2018, Jointly Organized by Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers Calcutta Regional Centre, JU Campus, Kolkata & CSIR-Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata
06. National Conference on Sustainable Technologies to Connect People with Nature organized by Vivekananda Institute of Environment and Management, Kolkata and CSIR- Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute on 9th June 2017.
05. National Conference on “Nanoscience and Nanorechnology (NS&NT-2014)” organized by Centre for Research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CRNN), University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
04. National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical and Allied Industries: Engineering, Economics & Environment organized by Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) on (28-29)th June, 2014 in Kolkata
03. Indo-UK Workshop supported by British Council Researcher Links grant under the Newton Bhabha Fund on "Towards a new generation of arsenic removal plants in India", organized by Imperial College London & CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata on September 24-27th , 2018
02. Workshop on "Connecting People to Nature", organized by CSIR-NEERI, Kolkata Zonal Centre to celebrate the spirit of World Environment Day, on 6thJune2017
01. Workshop on Indian Innovations in Material Research: New Materials and Processes, (IIMR- 2015), June 25-27, 2015.