The Department of Rubber and Plastics Technology shall constantly strive to be renowned for its academic and research excellence with professionalism and social responsibilities
- Equip its graduates to meet the expectations of Rubber, Plastics and allied industries and professional organizations
- Expand its knowledge base in collaboration with Rubber, Plastics and allied industries and research organizations
- Emphasize on product design aspects so as to enable graduates to be innovators in the field of Rubber, Plastics and allied areas of Technology
- Motivate students to become entrepreneurs
- Carry out inter-disciplinary research and development activities integrating Rubber and Plastics Technology with other Engineering disciplines
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Graduates of the programme, with the acquired knowledge and skills in Rubber, Plastics and allied domains, will provide quality services to Rubber and Plastics industries and professional organizations.
- Graduates of the programme will be in the forefront of innovation, updating new knowledge through continuous learning, research and developmental activities.
- Graduates of the programme, by keeping pace with changing technological developments, will provide leadership to industry and research organizations.
STAKEHOLDERS OF THE PROGRAMME
Stakeholders of our academic Programme consists of :
- Students and Research Scholars
- Industries related to this field / Research Organization
- University-Industry interface committee members
- Professional organization related to Rubber /Plastics/Polymer industries